Cushman And Wakefield
- Discipline: Commercial Real Estate
- Industry: Real Estate
About the Company:
Cushman & Wakefield Inc. is an American commercial real estate services company. The company's global headquarters is located in Chicago, with regional headquarters in New York City (Americas), London (EMEA), Sydney (APAC), and Bengaluru (Asia). Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $6 billion. The firm operates in more than 70 countries and has 45,000 employees. Cushman and Wakefield is one of the leading conglomerates in India in Real Estate Consulting that includes Agency Leasing, Asset Services, Capital Markets, Valuation, Advisory, etc.
90% of the business generated by C&W involves offline networking, co-branding, large-scale events, conclaves, etc. These offline routes further accelerate the delays in sales cycles of the services and transactions involved in Real Estate; leading to uncertainties in the business generated, creating heavy reliance on third parties, and producing delays in achieving quarterly sales targets. The major challenges of the company revolved around the following questions:
- How can we avoid delays in the sales cycles of the niche industry in which we operate?
- How can we actively reach out to key stakeholders who are involved in the realty business and engage users at scale?
- How can we reduce dependence on third-party offline vendors and integrate focussed digital engagement programs to advertise our other services without relying too much on PR/Offline Marketing Programs?
The company also wanted to engage their employees across Indian subsidiary branches to promote synergies in the work environment and celebrate their unique work culture, invite members to team building events, and promote managerial development programmes.
To give a one-stop solution for all their question, the buzzing bees at The Brand Bee offered their expertise in
- + Social Media Marketing
- + Content Marketing
- + E-Mail Marketing
- + Marketing Automation
- + Ad Campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Search & Display
To succeed in the niche in which C&W operates, our team decided to propose to them the concept of ABM also known Account Based Marketing. An agile, strategic approach to digital marketing was planned by the team at The Brand Bee.
- To implement this approach, the team at The Brand Bee defined SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound) key performance indicators (KPIs) for a targeted investment in paid digital media experiences.
- The team identified five buyer stages in the service niche category and worked on key measures for each stage simultaneously with C&W.
- They also mined data to create a deep segmented list, which was synthesized and condensed into meaningful customer personas and journey maps.
- Before launching the campaign, the team at The Brand Bee defined the online value proposition (OVP), which included reviewing the business and revenue model, brand positioning, and integration with traditional channels.
- After the campaign launch, the team analyzed the performance of campaigns using KPI dashboards and customized analytics for the marketing team at C&W. This helped to track the success of the campaign and make necessary adjustments for continued improvement.
- 30% increase in employee queries within C&W subsidiaries for discussions regarding corporate culture. There was also increased attentiveness of C&W employees towards team building activities, sharing and distributing knowledge within focussed knowledge groups. Thus all the activities performed on an internal level saw increased employee motivation towards their job responsibilities and a positive company image.
- We are currently working with them in designing focussed drip campaigns that focus on different areas of their business expertise and building newer ways to expose the prospect set to C&W's offerings while establishing warm connections at the same time.
- 120% increase in warm prospect reach. The data that we generated from our paid campaigns helped the sales team to plan their strategies ahead of time to engage their current prospects. The intelligence received on profiles engaging with the ad, their daily updates, and keeping up with the latest trends adds to the overall effectiveness of the company's sales to team pitch with the right mindset.
- We are also currently running 3-4 Layered Lead Generation Campaigns with multi-touch remarketing strategies involved. Our current approach involves personalizing offers for different kinds of profiles which are being targeted. Once a first interaction is established, different offers are tested on various social media channels, websites and business apps to gauge the interest level of the HNI Customer and establish long-term engagement relationships.
Still, waiting for
us to make the
Don't be shy, get in touch.