Sr. Performance Marketing Manager
About the Job
Looking for experienced Sr. Performance Marketing Managers to join our team at a leading digital advertising agency. If you have a proven track record of driving results through data-driven strategies, optimizing performance campaigns, and managing digital advertising channels, join our hive and take your career to the next level in the dynamic field of performance marketing.
The Role (Sr. Performance Marketing Manager)
- Drive exponential user growth for our Clients.
- Manage Performance Marketing at a large scale across Adwords, Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube), Native, and other acquisition channels.
- Own end-to-end execution, while working closely with other functional teams -
- Creative, Product, Analytics, and Technology.
- Report to the Head of PPC at the company
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Performance Marketing (specifically managing Social Media and Google Campaigns).
- Exposure to Marketplace (Amazon & Flipkart) campaigns management will be a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Data-driven and inquisitive approach
- Confident personality
- Team player with the ability to play different roles within the team
- Deep knowledge of metrics-driven campaigns and marketing programs
- A positive force regardless of the situation
- The ability to recover quickly from difficulties and manage a large portfolio
- Process-driven and SLA oriented
Why should you choose The Brand Bee?
Our experienced team of thinkers, consultants, strategists, writers, and designers is committed to aligning and transforming our client's business goals into focused brand strategies, communicating them through engaging and integrated brand experience, and above all providing a structured approach to achieve tangible results.
Who do you think helps us in achieving all this? Simple. It's YOU.
We at The Brand Bee are committed to employee engagement and job satisfaction and it is for this reason - we follow a very strict hiring policy of carefully selecting our candidates through practical use case challenges and more.
Did this spike your interest?
Please fill in the below form to Bee a part of the Hive, and share your resumes with a brief portfolio (if possible).