Executive Assistant to CEO
About the Job
We are seeking a dedicated Executive Assistant to provide high-level support to our CEO. As an integral part of the executive team, you will be responsible for managing calendars, coordinating meetings, handling confidential information, and facilitating effective communication. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, and have strong attention to detail, join our hive and contribute to the success of our organization at the highest level.
The Role & Accountability (Executive Assistant to CEO)
- Deliver Executive admin support accountabilities for the Founder/CEO (based in Gurgaon) and other businesses associated with the Founder.
- Ensuring seamless calendar management/meeting scheduling for the CEO while managing the team coordination for various admin-related tasks.
- Cross-functional collaboration with high-end communication within and outside the organization (when required).
- Administrative support to both The Brand Bee & Healthsoul teams in the office.
- HR support & management to both The Brand Bee & Healthsoul teams in the office.
- External Vendor engagements and arrangements for various activities for the team or the clients.
- Maintain communication across the leadership team to ensure required team collaboration and workflow.
- Onboarding (if any) of new members and creating efficiencies in the induction process of the new joiners.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality of important meetings and decisions for the effective execution of business strategies by building a culture of trust, truth and candour.
- Planning team outings / Fun activities
- Processing expense reports for and following up on all the leads
- Give away / R&R / award arrangements
- Google Meet connects / team connects
- Celebrate birthdays and anniversaries of team members
- Update Organization structures
- Graduate in any stream (post-graduate preferred) with a minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity or working in a digital marketing agency.
- People management skills
- Skilled in Admin-related work including vendor management.
- Articulation and language skills – the ability to engage with local and global stakeholders.
- Time management and managerial skills are necessary to conduct their job efficiently.
- Good understanding of admin processes, operational safety, and necessary practices for smooth liaisoning with stakeholders
- Strong collaborative skills
- Disciplined and organized, with a strong sense of purpose
Why should you choose The Brand Bee?
Our experienced team of thinkers, consultants, strategists, writers, and designers is committed to aligning and transforming our client's business goals into focused brand strategies, communicating them through engaging and integrated brand experience, and above all providing a structured approach to achieve tangible results.
Who do you think helps us in achieving all this? Simple. It's YOU.
We at The Brand Bee are committed to work-life balance, employee engagement, and job satisfaction and it is for this reason - we follow a very strict hiring policy of carefully selecting our candidates through practical use case challenges and more.
Did this spike your interest?
Please fill in the below form to Bee a part of the Hive, and share your resumes with a brief portfolio (if possible).