Air India Sats
- Discipline: Ground-Level Operations
- Industry: Aviation
About the Company:
The journey of Air India took off in the year 1932 by Bharat Ratan J.R.D. Tata. It was his undeniable passion that sparked the origins of Air India which were nationalised in 1953, since then it has been spreading its wings domestically and internationally. In the year 2012, a joint venture between Air India Limited and Singapore Airport Terminal Services (SATS Ltd) was initiated that provides ground handling services across airports in India. AISATS is a world-class handling agent that offers cargo handling services by enhancing its operations substantially at the ground level.
Despite being the leader in the aviation industry, AISATS faced the challenge of creating and distinguishing the brand’s image and services. The company wanted to focus on creating effective brand collaterals like brochures, flyers, catalogues and PPTs. By aligning the brand’s strategies with its objectives, we showcased a bunch of marketing collaterals by diving deep into external as well as internal research.
To help AISATS achieve their brand development goals and marketing objectives, our buzzing bees offered an exclusive range of services, including:
- + Brand Development
- + Brand Marketing
- + Content Creation
From conducting deep research to helping them develop their brand, The Brand Bee left no stone unturned to reach all the expectations of AISATS.
- As AISATS is a brand of Air India, it carried a kind of legacy and trust with it, we helped them strengthen their already developed brand by working on various brochures and flyers including their main Corporate Brochure and other leaflets as well.
- One of the major tasks was to manage their brand photoshoot which included pictures of air traffic control, equipment, ground staff, radar, air hostesses giving instructions, inside of the aircraft, luggage area, oxygen masks and other such things. Our team of professionals conducted an in-depth photoshoot by giving importance to each and every detail so that it can be used strategically in corporate collaterals.
- To harness the power of content, The Brand Bee created an integrated content creation strategy which reflects in their collaterals. We mined the data resourcefully which helped us in grasping the brand’s tone perfectly.
- We worked in a different and innovative way with AISATS by fixing its brand identity and developing its marketing communications by creating content and different creatives.
- Our team successfully created an offline brand activation strategy that helped the brand in offering its stakeholders and customers a seamless experience.
- We are currently working on their ongoing collaterals and leaflets by collaborating with them internally and externally.
Still, waiting for
us to make the
Don't be shy, get in touch.