- Discipline: Cosmetics and Beaty Products
- Industry: Beauty & Skin Care
About the Company:
Skinora is a premium range of cosmetics products developed by Esskay Beauty, which is the sole distributor of brands like Rica Wax in India. Skinora approached The Brand Bee to create a compelling new beauty care brand, right from positioning the brand in the market to naming, brand identity, and packaging.
- Skinoa wanted to create a unique brand identity that portrayed trust, maturity, and brand values of being a luxurious beauty and skin care brand.
- They wanted to develop complete brand identity from the scratch and an impressive packaging architecture that showcased luxury beauty care products.
- The brand also wanted to focus on print media advertising and create effective brand collaterals, such as brochures, flyers, catalogues, and magazine ads.
- Another challenge faced by Skinora was developing a salon branding and exhibition promotion strategy to market the brand.
From giving a unique name to the brand to positioning it as a luxurious beaty care brand in the market, our Bees, successfully reached all the expectations of Skinora by offering
- + Brand Development
- + Salon Branding
- + Brand collaterals
- + Packaging Development
- + Print Media Advertising
The Enabling (Our Solution)
To help Skinora achieve their brand development goals, The Brand Bee provided a range of services, including:
- Conducted extensive internal and external research with the important stakeholders of the company to understand their vision and create a unique brand identity that showcased the brand's values and maturity.
- Coined the brand name Skinora, which depicted trust and a focus on skin care.
- Developed a packaging architecture that showcased luxury beauty care products and was consistent with the brand's values.
- Created effective brand collaterals, such as brochures, flyers, catalogues, and magazine ads, to promote the brand.
- Developed effective salon branding and exhibition strategy to showcase the brand's products effectively.
- Skinora was successfully positioned as a premium brand in the market.
- The brand's unique identity and packaging architecture contributed to increased brand recognition and recall.
- Effective brand collaterals and print media advertising contributed to increased brand awareness and engagement.
- Effective salon branding and exhibition strategy contributed to repeat customers and increased enquiries for B2B partnerhsips.
- Overall, Skinora was able to establish itself as a trusted brand in the market, resulting in increased sales and revenue.
Still, waiting for
us to make the
Don't be shy, get in touch.